Monday, December 30, 2013

My most popular blogposts for 2013


According to blogspot here are the six most popular posts from this blog over the past year

Effective "Hamiltonians" for the stock market

Thirty years ago in Princeton

Relating non-Fermi liquid transport properties to thermodynamics 

Mental health talk in Canberra

What simple plotting software would you recommend?

A political metaphor for the correlated electron community

Thanks to my readers, particularly to those who write comments.

Best wishes for the New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year to you too!

    (tongue in cheek:)
    Interesting though; I knew Australia is ahead of the US. I did not know it was more than 24 hrs... :-)

    Joking aside, I appreciate the breadth of topics you touch on! From within and outside of science.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year to you too, Professor McKenzie !

    I am a graduate student doing condensed matter physics in an American university. You blog is awesome and helpful to me. Your thoughts and perspectives on physics broaden my original
    knowledge and view, your suggetions on how to keep mental health also give me lots of encourgement.

    I started following you blog just on this year, and at the
    end of the year I want to express my deeply
    appreciation to you. Hope you will have a wonderful 2014!

    ReplyDelete